We are About Fun, an independent game studio founded in 2012 in Prague. We have had several successful games boasting a number of prestigious awards, for example, Best of AppStore 2013 from Apple, excellent evaluations from players and millions of downloads. We cooperate with strong partners, including great publishers such as EA Chillingo (Electronic Arts division).
In January 2017 we successfully launched WarFriends (more than 2.5 million downloads in a single week) and we are looking at a bright future for this and our other games. But we need more hands on deck and so our team of 20 is expanding and looking for new faces, like you, who are up to the challenge of helping our mobile games get to the very top!
Currently, we are looking for a new Game Data Analyst.
In our team, we would like you to:
- Identify the game key’s strengths, weaknesses and areas of optimisation
- Analyse the overall performance of the game, impact of new features and investigate specific KPIs
- Based on your findings work with a team to suggest strategies and decisions for user acquisition, monetisation and retention to help tune in-game mechanics and to further understand, model, predict, segment, and monetise the players
- Provide recommendations on ways to optimize/maximize game revenues and participate in the definition of features
- Identify and define metrics to measure performance
- Look for patterns in our statistical data and the behavior of our players
- Create and provide on-going reports and performance monitoring from various data sources and tools
We would like you to have:
- A good understanding of Free to Play mobile games design and its relationship with data analytics
- Experience with industry tools for monitoring game analytics such as Flurry, Google Analytics, Delta DNA, etc.
- Active approach to creating analyses and reports
- Ability to think logically, to prioritise tasks, and to solve issues
- Active knowledge of English language
If you join us, you will:
- Work on interesting world-class gaming projects ( http://www.about-fun.com/our-games )
- Get opportunity to grow both professionally and personally
- Get a competitive salary, with flexible working hours and possibility to work as a full-time employee or contractor
- Get help with relocation to beautiful Prague
- Be part of cool international creative team
- Get to work in pleasant environment of our modern offices in Prague 8 - Karlín, Corso Court, very close to metro Křižíkova or Florenc
We would like you to start immediately, but we are willing to wait for you a bit, in case you are under contract.
Thank you for reading to this point and we hope you give us a chance to meet and work with you!