D21 drives seismic social change through solutions that are engaging people from all over the world through digital participation in decision-making, to further develop cities, schools and the business sector. For this ambitious mission, we would love to welcome a new member to our family as Head of Products.
You will lead a cross functional team of 5 and directly report to Michal, our CEO. You will gain valuable experience, work with inspirational people from all over the world - spanning from the UN, prestigious universities, successful tech companies from Canada to Australia, and representatives of local and international governments. You will be part of an international team of 30 people with colleagues in New York, Paris and India. Last but not least, you will enjoy the energetic environment of our villa with a swimming pool and a huge garden in our Smíchov headquarters. So far we have worked on more than 270 projects on 4 different continents, engaging over 700 000 people. Find out more about us at www.d21.me, YouTube or Facebook.
Your main goals will be to
- Solve real problems to create real value for real people.
- Live and breathe our products, rather than simply reading the hippest books and knowing what a burndown chart is.
- Strive to know our customers like you know your best friend.
- Manage product portfolio lifecycle and deliver P&L outcomes.
- Strategically coordinate international market demands and incorporate feedback from different contexts.
- Contribute to the overall business strategy and development of D21.
- Boost adoption & engagement and increase usage.
What is desired from you
- Be empathetic, creative and human as everything else will flow naturally.
- Be the kind of person who sneakily signs up for competitors' solutions just to have a play around.
- Think commercially, practically and understand what proposed MLP will cost and always have multiple solutions thought through for negotiation.
- Be humble in accepting feedback, striving to learn new things and sharing your knowledge with others.
- Experience of working in an environment that leverages data analysis, ideally both internally and as part of the product.
- Understanding of software development and web technologies.
- Speak fluent Czech and English.
- Bring an agile and ‘lean startup’ approach.
Who will be a fit
- You have experience in civic-tech, public sector or SaaS.
- You see around the corner … or two.
- You have proven experience bringing innovative products to market.
- You are interested in cross-culture & global issues, politics, IT and sales.
- You are a lady or a gentleman.
- What we have to offer
We are happy to pay a great salary to a great person. The concrete figure will be based on your professional experience and the value you can bring to D21. You can also expect:
- A super interesting group of colleagues with impressive backgrounds
- 12 000 CZK/year for personal development (trainings, conferences)
- 5 weeks of annual leave/year
- 5 sick days
- Food, drinks, BBQs, table tennis, yoga classes, and more ...
If you would love to join this global journey, send us your introduction before Friday, August 31, 2018. You will hear from our Office Manager Olga within days. We can’t wait to see your examples of your great work and “war-stories” of the past. We are looking forward to meeting you.