We're looking for a Front End Developer with a love for modern technologies, a drive for delivery and a global thinking. In this role, you will be delivering the next generation of Pipedrive’s new features.
Our engineering team is our biggest team, yet we try to keep it flat and scalable using an innovative model built around independently operating Tribes. Each Tribe is a self-efficient unit with a full ownership of its own area, accommodating Product Managers, Designers and all necessary Engineering roles. Developers have a lot of freedom, they get to pick Missions to work on and when they’re done with a Mission, they’re back at the Launchpad keeping the show running and recovering before the next Mission.
As a Front End developer, you’ll be mostly building modern Web single-page applications in React.js and possibly doing a tad of maintenance of our older Backbone.js code. And if you’re brave enough, you’ll have all the room you need to write some backend code too.
What you'll do:
- Work independently in a team and deliver high-quality code in a timely manner
- Do code reviews and provide feedback to your peers
- Write automated tests
- Deploy to production and maintain monitoring
- Be on call when it’s your turn, react to alerts and resolve production incidents
- Continuously improve your stack and pay off technical debt
- Think responsive
- Think global - multi language, multi locale
- Think accessible
Who we're looking for:
- Proven software development track record
- Personal projects that show an aptitude for engineering and product sense
- Ability to work in areas outside of your usual comfort zone and get things done quickly
- Interest and contributions to Open Source community is a great plus
- Understanding of security threats
- Experience with multi-DC cloud-based services is a great plus
- Fluent English is a must
What we offer:
- Competitive base pay
- No corporate BS
- The possibility to work with professionals across many areas of expertise on a product loved by 75,000+ companies worldwide
- Lots of room for career development
- Freedom to execute your ideas with a passionate and motivated team supporting you
- A chance to be a part of a rapidly growing global startup
- A position in our Prague office
If this is something for you, send your resume (in English) or link to your LinkedIn profile and please add a few lines on why we should pay extra attention to your application.